If you’ve come to this portion of the website then I hope God is moving in your heart and showing you your need for Jesus to be your Savior and Lord. If you feel the tug of God on your heart to turn your life over to Jesus right now, then please just pray the following things (in your own words) back to God with a sincere heart. If you mean what you pray then give me (Pastor Nelson Santa Ana) a call immediately on the church number (601-643-5722). If I’m not in, I’ll call back as soon as possible.
God, I admit that I am a sinner and I am sinking into the depravity of my sin
- Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death
God I ask for your forgiveness of my sins that was provided for me through the cross of Jesus Christ and turn from my sinful ways to follow you
- Ephesians 1:7 – In [Jesus Christ] we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace
- Acts 3:19 – Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord
God I believe that Jesus died and rose from the grave to forgive my sins and to restore my relationship with you
- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 – Christ died for our sins…he was buried…[and] he was raised on the third day
- 2 Corinthians 5:18 – All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ
By faith, I ask Jesus to come into my life and save me from my sins and I submit to him as my Lord (master)
- If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.